Friday, April 10, 2009

Houdini is in the House ~ A little humour


Look Mom ! No Bandage . . . . I am so proud of myself.
You need to do better than an e-collar for this ol' pup !




Sorry about the blanket . . . it just got in the way of my mission . . . . honest.



I won't do it again . . . . Promise. You just run off and do what you need to do. Really . . . I'm fine.


Well . . . maybe just one more time !


Ha Ha Ha ! Just kidding : )


I'll be good . . . while I sleep (note those patched chew holes)


~~~~~

Keep your dog near your bed or sleep on the couch beside her. Basically our dog could not be left alone at all. No matter how big the collar, or tight the bandage, she could figure out an escape. We bought a new e-collar every 7 days. She chewed through the clips, bent the sides over and folded it in half repeatedly. She never gave up !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment